new HTC Aria owner

Last Updated:

1. RocketRay

RocketRay Active Member This Topic's Starter

I got an iPhone 3G last year and it was pretty cool, but recently I was having to charge it at least twice per day. I got a replacement battery and watched a YouTube video four times showing how to do the replacement. I started the surgery and thirty minutes later the phone was destroyed.

I thought about getting the iPhone 4. But even had it been available I had decided against it. I don't want another device that requires surgery in order to change the battery. Plus the storage isn't expandable.

So far I like the Aria. It's definitely faster than my old iPhone. I love the fact that I just throw my music & videos into folders on the memory card and there they are in the phone. On the iPhone I'd have to boot into Windoze (I'm a Linux guy) then run iTunes, then do a sync that typically took more than an hour.

Go Android!

Advertisement
  2. androidius666

androidius666 Member

I thought about getting the Aria. I had an iPhone 3gs but I decided to switch to Sprint and get the EVO and I'm glad I did. Haha. Its pretty sweet and the Sprint reps were much more helpful than the AT&T ones. But I do wish the EVO had that little trackpad thing.