New HTC Evo 4G for sale! ~~With extras~~

Last Updated:

1. Coldcloud

Coldcloud Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm selling a new HTC Evo 4G (black). Comes with all the original stuff and I'm including a screen protector and case!!! Clean ESN and I turned it on and it works. Free shipping too!! (Always a great thing)

I'm selling it on ebay here : New HTC EVO 4G (Sprint Nextel) with EXTRAS! - eBay (item 150467182109 end time Jul-18-10 08:00:37 PDT)

Right now the bidding is at $237.50 with a buy it now for $550

I have perfect feedback on Ebay, and I know this phone is pretty hard to find these days. If you have any questions ask on here or email me through ebay.

Thanks!!

Advertisement
  2. Coldcloud

Coldcloud Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey just wanted to bump this up, auction is close to being over. There is 1 day and 21 hours left on this auction on ebay. The bidding is currently at $345 and the buy it now is $550. Just to recap I have 100% positive feedback, this auction has free shipping, and Im including a screen protector and nice case. Its new and never been activated and I have turned it on to make sure it works.

Ive checked around and Sprint is still having problems keeping up with demand so avoid the waiting list and getting in a new contract.

Thanks!