• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New HTC Incredible for $50 total?

Verizon just sent me filer offering me a HTC incredible for $50 with a 2yr contract renewal. I'm still using the LG dare, so this would be awesome, I've had my eye on the N1 but I'd love the inc.

Anyone else got this? Think it's a good deal?

Ya I got the same private sale offer...Its $50 after $100 mail-in-rebate, however I had them apply the rebate instantly over the phone.

Disclosure: I have yet to receive the phone but do think it should be totally worth it.

Upvote 0
Verizon just sent me filer offering me a HTC incredible for $50 with a 2yr contract renewal. I'm still using the LG dare, so this would be awesome, I've had my eye on the N1 but I'd love the inc.

Anyone else got this? Think it's a good deal?

I got that same offer AFTER I had placed my order on 5/22...

I called and got and instant credit to make my cost 49.99 +tax.

So after Verizon messing up and saying they had my Incredible in stock on 5/22...... (got a $50 credit for that)

My final cost is just the tax 51.66 :eek:

Hopefully I get my Incredible before the weekend!!

Upvote 0
Yes I received mine in the mail also. It's my understanding that the rebate is broken down as: $100 is deducted for my 2yr contract renewal, then about $50 is deducted as a customer appreciation.

As I mentioned before, I currently have an LG dare, which I can make malfunction whenever I want. This is the 4th time they've replaced it, maybe they'll just give me a store credit towards a DINC?

wishful thinking.

Upvote 0
I got one as well, on my business line, which is a dumbphone, and out of contract. I'll probably hold out for the next phone and see what they offer to go to a data tiered phone. My company already asked if we're reimbursing anything for your current smartphone (my personal Droid). Nope. "Well that will change." :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones