New Huawei M931 to MetroPCS???

Last Updated:

1. TheEpicIsh

TheEpicIsh Active Member

2. Spec2nirvash

Spec2nirvash VIP Member VIP Member

Metro needs to stock some better phones, seriously. This new Huawei phone sounds like a twin to the ZTE Avid. Not that the Avid is a bad phone, but Huawei just has a poor record with MPCS. I think the Ascend was the only one that was half-way decent after heavy modding LOL...

If the quad-core rumor is true, it may have some hope after all, like being able to run like it has a 1GHz CPU. A new locked down LG phone??? LOL... I'm all set with them :D
  3. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Yes that's true this will be metro's last phone before the merger happens
  4. OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy Well-Known Member

I can't see this phone coming close to the phone or price as the Spirit from Wirefly rebated and activated for $160. (Til the end of this month.)

The look of this phone SCREAMS C H E A P ! thru even these first pics. :rolleyes:

Bruce in Ocala, FL-who damn sure ain't buyin' na phone whos name he can't pronounce
    howeejr likes this.
  5. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior

Then phones that come tmobile ready will be released I heard
  6. twogbsd

twogbsd Well-Known Member

Looks like ICS... But the status bar icons are wacky...
  7. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Last cdma phone too guys next month tmobile phones are coming to a store near you
    Kid09 likes this.
  8. OcalaFlGuy

Where is that info from? :confused:

The stockholders meeting isn't even until the middle of next month.

Bruce in Ocala, FL
  9. Ubercharrge

Ubercharrge Well-Known Member

10. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

From your Tampa Boyz if everything goes accordingly that is the plan
  11. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior

Also from the big corps mouth. They said they were hoping to have tmobile ready phones @the time of the completion.
    mike28 likes this.
  12. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior

13. LgOptimusM

LgOptimusM Guest

What type of tmobile phones? Curious.. very curious... :D ;)
  14. DirtyDee

DirtyDee Well-Known Member Contributor

I want to get on a super great LTE network, my hot spot barley works, and I should start saving up for a NEXUS to flash metro pcs.
  15. Killah1994

Killah1994 Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

16. OcalaFlGuy

When this came across Faceplant I told the Mothership there they are going to have A LOT of these POC phones[1] getting dusty on their shelves. :rolleyes:

[1] My actual wordage was garbage phones but you get the picture. :p

Bruce in Ocala, Fl
    LeeoJohnson likes this.
  17. Spec2nirvash

18. Killah1994

19. Spec2nirvash

I dunno. Maybe Huawei stepped up their game a bit with this new one? ANYTHING would be better than that Activa model LOL right? I have an M835 that is perfect for hacking and tinkering around with, and managed to not kill it yet, damn thing is bulletproof :D

1.5 Ghz, (hopefully) QuadCore and Gorilla glass? It sounds decent for the price.....
  20. howeejr

howeejr Well-Known Member

I could never trust Huawei again, that's just my opinion
  21. Spec2nirvash

Scratch that... looked the specs up, dual core 1.5 LOL :D
  22. DirtyDee

DirtyDee Well-Known Member Contributor

23. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

seems like a decent budget phone to me. about what you'd expect for a $149 price point.
  24. Killah1994

I'm not buying anymore huawei phones ... the ascend was ok due to playfulgod and Issac, the activa LOL has no support what so ever what if this one becomes just like the activa ;) naw too risky, for me I want a device that's sturdy so if my daughter throw it at me its still intact .. that huawei looks like she could chew on the back cover ;)
  25. OcalaFlGuy

As long as you can get the Spirit, a major brand phone with at least Some support, with a brazeelyun times better appearing construction from Wirefly for $169 activated, you'd have to be effin dain bramaged to get this phone for $20 less. At least the Spirit has Gen-u-wine Simulated Metalplastic. :D

IMO anyway.

Bruce in Ocala, FL