New Incredible owner

Last Updated:

1. MisterMixelpix

MisterMixelpix Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

May 4, 2010
    So I've never had an Android phone before...

Lifelong Verizon user, I've been all about the enV line. LG was my brand ever since the VX7000, and I had the enV, the enV2, and the Touch, figuring all these newfangled smartphones were just more than I ever actually needed a phone to do.

Well, a new job that required more capabilities, so I was looking at getting a Droid. However, my phone wasn't up for an upgrade until July, so I waited it out.

A few days ago I'm walking through the mall, and I see a sign that says "DROID INCREDIBLE". Assuming that was just a slogan, I do my normal thing and peek in to play with the Droid. Lo and behold, there's a new phone entirely that just came out! I ask about it, say I'm up for an upgrade in July, etc.

I come to find out that if you have a "dumbphone", Verizon will give you an early upgrade and front the $100 mail-in rebate as instant. Out went my enV Touch, in came the Incredible!

Last night was a graveyard shift for me, 11p-7a. I spent nearly ALL of that time looking up and playing with all the free apps. Guys, I absolutely cannot WAIT to start throwing some money into the library. It's gonna become an epidemic, LOL.

2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: