1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

New Jetpack

1. ardchoille

ardchoille Well-Known Member

Yesterday I purchased the Verizon Jetpack MiFi4620L. I had gone into the store to sign up for the wifi hotspot for my Droid Razr HD but that would have only given me a 2GB data allowance for the phone and all connected devices. I learned that the Jetpack Mifi4620L comes with a 5GB data allowance, which is separate from my phone's data allowance, so I opted for that instead.

I now have 2GB for my Droid Razr HD and 5GB for my Jetpack MiFi6420L. I have my Kindle Paperwhite and Samsung Chromebook connected to the Jetpack.

This device is nice. 5GB of data, 10 hour battery life, connects up to 10 devices, and it's small enough to fit into a pants pocket.

Advertisement
    :
    ocnbrze and argedion like this.
  2. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

I got a mifi device too. There handy to have especially when your on the go.
  3. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog Moderator

is it expensive?
  4. ardchoille

It's $50.00/month, which equates to $10/GB.. that's the same thing I would pay for GB's over my original 2GB data allowance. I think it's quite fair, I rarely go over 2GB on my phone anyway and this gives me a lot of data for my Chromebook without interfering with my phone data allowance.
    ocnbrze and argedion like this.
  5. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

That's kinda expensive I pay 20 euro a month and get 15gb .
  6. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues - Crazy peacock person - Guide

OMG!! I'm so envious. I've wanted a jetpack since I was a kid watching the Jetsons! :D

Huh?! Pockets?! :confused:

Meh... I thought you meant this!

[​IMG]

:laugh:
  7. ardchoille

Now, if that thing comes with wifi..
    ocnbrze likes this.