New Leak and Google ContactsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. textstev

textstev Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well found another annoying bug or set-back when upgrading to new leak... Only one picture sync to my phone so far, and in fact over sync no picture to many contacts that had a picture online. I had to update them again through google contacts webpage... Don't know why they had to sync on-top of the web server NO picture on top of so many pictures. :(

Oh well, look out for that, try not to sync it right away and see if that helps.~

Advertisement
  2. bekind

bekind Member

FWIW, I went from 1st 2.1 to second 2.1 and all of my Google Contact pictures remained intact. I never had to sync or do anything.

3. textstev

textstev Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well its not like I did anything out of the ordinary.

One picture was saved.

I'm not opposed to updating to illegal leaks or what not. But I am opposed to the notion that it is fool proof and not possible to make an error. And the notion it is a "do nothing" update. Of course contacts are saved online but I hare redoing my 10th or so browser favorites and other stuff.

That's all. I'm sure people disagree but o said everything I had to say.

4. CJBullitt

CJBullitt Well-Known Member

All mine worked fine. I really haven't had any issues at all.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

5. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

Not gonna deny that you did everything right...but you're the first person to report that problem. Do you have pictures actually in your gmail contacts? or, does your phone get sync'ed with Facebook and pulls pictures from there?

6. cornbreadfarts

cornbreadfarts Well-Known Member

i had this problem too. then i passed out, woke up, and they were all there. just takes time.