New look, what do you think?

Last Updated:

1. Edaze55

Edaze55 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. techobsessive

techobsessive Well-Known Member

I personally think it looks really nice. I don't know what it is. The build quality looks good. Well IMO i think it looks somewhat better than the Original.

3. trick202

trick202 Well-Known Member

I quite like the chin. Fits nicely into the hand. That pic looks very nice though - and as techobsessive says; build looks really good.

Bring on those Android handsets I say! Can only be a good thing. More handsets, more users, on more networks, in more countries, wanting more apps, and features, forcing more and more development.

Supply/demand/evolution.

4. Edaze55

Edaze55 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

When I said it was ugly, I guess I should have explained that a bit more.

I think its overall look is boring. I think they should have picked one, maybe 2 colors and went with that. Its mostly black. Nothing wrong with that, as Ive seen some basic black handset that look very sleek and refined. Its the gold trim and the silver faceplate (I guess we can call it that) that turn me off to it. Couldnt they have gone with one color over both? Gold or Silver, hell for that matter make one of each. The rest of the case looks like a hard rubber.

Overall I guess I just like a "faster" more sleek looking phone. Like the Omnia II.

At least with the version everyone was familiar with, it was easily identified. This version is bland and doesnt stand out at all.

5. vicked

vicked Member

I think the hero what i have now looks better than that mysterius one. But i'm curius about the technical specifications. I don't think it is just a design changing.

Anyway i'm very glad of hearing every new Android based phone. :)

6. Artaq

Artaq Active Member

I am also in favour of the current Hero look. Liked the chin from way back when it was first shown. Something unique and different that sets it aside from just other mobile phones.