Advertisement
    :
  2. freesunshine

freesunshine Well-Known Member

3. xman95

xman95 Well-Known Member

4. MartyMar

MartyMar Well-Known Member

I'll be willing to active the note 2 on boost.
  5. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

My bill is at 40 now to, but doesn't it go back up by 5 bucks when you activate a new phone? Or not,
  6. RedMurkal

RedMurkal Well-Known Member

Thats a good question, when I swithched from the Prevail to the Warp mine did go up 5$. Iv been back down to 40 for months now though.
  7. RedMurkal

RedMurkal Well-Known Member

Mine did when I went from the Prevail to the Warp. But its been back to 40 for months now.

Oops I didnt mean to post twice [im loosing my mind]
  8. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

I came from the Black Berry, then to a prevail, then to the warp the minute it was available. I started back at 50, a year ago, my bill just dropped to 40 last month..
  9. xman95

xman95 Well-Known Member

No it doesn't go back up. The only reason it went up was b/c of the new Android rule implemented in July 2011 when the Warp came out. The Prevail did not have that issue, and that's why I wanted to stay with it. But the Prevail just doesn't have enough memory (Ram/Rom) or strong enough processor. I would be at $35/mo if I got another Prevail (lost mine back in March). I decided to go with Warp, not knowing all the problems. :( But with all the development, it has become somewhat worth it. If we ever get JB, it would be a great investment after all.