New MegaAudio App (FREE/PAID)

1. AndroidMan1

AndroidMan1 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. Speaking

Speaking Member

This is really good. I will find the sub-bass tones very useful. I notice there are free tone generators available. Maybe Android Man can tell us more about how his is different. Does it mute when a phone call comes in? Thanks
  3. AndroidMan1

Thanks Speaking, im glad you like it :)

The difference between them and MegaAudio is that this is easier to use and graphics wise better alot better than the free ones i have seen. Also overall the app includes features like 'subwoofer' which features tracks to test the subwooofers ability to play low frequency songs.
  4. AndroidMan1

Just changed the price of the pro version so its cheaper (for all countries).

Thanks
  5. Digiboom

Digiboom Member

Awesome app even more awesome concept..i'm an audiophile so i'll definitely give your free version a go.
  6. AndroidMan1

:D thanks digiboom, glad you like it!, if only more people would say that kinda things on the ratings :).

P.s. I will be updating some of the audio tracks soon which aren't high quality as the others.
  7. AndroidMan1

[​IMG][​IMG]

Guess The Year- JoeBanksApps

New android game, test you knowledge on events that changed the world.
    With 3 game modes, 6 categories and 100's of questions!

FREE:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.JoeBanksApps.GuessTheDateLite

PAID:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.JoeBanksApps.GuessTheDate

FEATURES:
    [FONT=&quot]★[/FONT] Single Player Mode: Answer 10 questions on a category of your choice
    [FONT=&quot]★[/FONT] Survival Mode: Answer as many questions as you can with 3 lives and 3 50:50's to try get on the highscores.
    [FONT=&quot]★[/FONT] Multiplayer Mode: Compete against friends, with up to 4 players.
    [FONT=&quot]★[/FONT] Six Categories: General, Movies, Music, VideoGames, Science & Technology and coming soon Sport.
    [FONT=&quot]★[/FONT] Paid version: Ad Free and extra questions

Please try it out :D
  8. AndroidMan1

This app allows you to change the rate and volume of the track or recording in real time, just by moving your finger along the blue pad. With 80 tracks and more to come from Subwoofer packages to Dubstep.

Free version CLICK HERE

Ad free version CLICK HERE

[​IMG]

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
  9. Why would I want to distort music?
  10. AndroidMan1

Its not music as such, its just audio loops, and recording is so you can change a recording such as your voice. Its just for fun really.
  11. AndroidMan1

GTA V CHEATS APP

[​IMG]

For anyone interested in the new GTA V game

This App will contain all the cheat information along with the hidden vehicles, achievements, Easter eggs and more.

Currently there is no information available, but when it does become available this app will be up to date

FOR ALL CONSOLES AND PC.

LINK:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/...wxLDEsImNvbS5Kb2VCYW5rc0FwcHMuR1RBY2hlYXRzIl0.

Thanks for your time :)
  12. AndroidMan1

Hi guys, just completed an update for the app.

Now contains the following pages:
    -Cheats (not yet released)
    -Tricks/Hints (not yet released)
    -Map: As the official map has not yet been released I have set it as the "GTA Fan" generated map (Tap/ pinch to zoom)
    -Links: A few links that might interest GTA fans (including this forum)
    -Videos: The current videos of GTA V
    -Photos: Screenshots of GTA V that can be used as the android devices wallpaper

The play store can take some time to release new apps, but it should be updated within the next few hours. Please let me know if you find any bugs so I can try to fix them as soon as possible.

Download Here.

Here are some screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  13. ExK

ExK Active Member

must it be run in the background in order to activate the cheats?
  14. AndroidMan1

I'm not sure what you mean.

Currently there are no cheats released for the game, but as soon as they are I will update the app with the cheats included. Once the app is downloaded to access the cheats it will not require an internet connection. Hope this helps? :)
  15. AndroidMan1

Released latest version, with the current known cheats.

It got 10,000 downloads in a day which was very nice :) (The day GTA V was released)
  16. AndroidMan1

17. codesplice

codesplice Elite Recognized Geek Moderator

El Presidente likes this.