New Member from California.

Last Updated:

1. '76 F-350

'76 F-350 Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all Android users! :D
    My name is Anthony, I am 15, and I live in California.
    I have a '76 F-350 with a built 390 and a 4-Speed...Oh wait wrong kind of introduction. I'm so used to Automotive forums. I've had my G-1 sense Tuesday, May 12th 2009. My dad and me bought it used because I had a SideKick-2008 that got stolen on May 2nd, so I went 2 weeks without a phone... When I got the thing, I was confused, and it only took me about 2 hours to figure it all out, I didn't read any instruction manuals, I never really do, I'm one of those types, I learn something by just doing it, If I screw it up, I fix it and try again, the quickest way to get something done is to just do it! :rolleyes:
    I do know quite a bit about computers, have done some things with my phone like downloading a sdk file so I could take screenshots of my phone, the only bad thing about it is, you can only take screenshots if your near your computer, I loved my SideKick-2008 because I could take screenshots while not home save them to the SD card then upload them whenever I want to.

Well,
    God Bless y'all
    -Anthony 76SCS-

Advertisement
  2. '76 F-350

Here are some screen shots of my phone.
    You may have noticed I love my truck to death, all the pictures on it are of my truck.
    My Unlock Screen: (Not my truck, It's a Fire Depot '74 F-350 Chassis Cab I liked...-Drooling-)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    My main (1st) Home Screen: (The red truck, the widget, is mine :D)
    [​IMG]
    My Second Home Screen: (That's a picture of the spare tire carrier in the side of the bed behind a removable panel, Yes it's factory and extremely rare, only 2,300 made from '73-'79)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    My 3rd Home Screen: (Interior & Exterior photos of my truck)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I use ChompSMS for Texting, I have sense day 1, it's so much better than hancent :)
    I have customized my Texting screens, here they are..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I've used different fonts in the past...and like these ones. They are Hancent Font Pack 4.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    When I had my SideKick, Here are some screenshots I took of it, I had a-lot of themes. You could even make your own, Which I did.
    Here is what I made...(This was 2 years ago)
    [​IMG]
    I'll try to see if I can locate some other screenshots of my theme I made.
    Here are some more themes I had. (Hmmm...You can tell it had a much smaller screen than the G-1)
    Here are some more themes I had on my SideKick:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    One thing I LOVED about this phone was it had a custom user dictionary.
    The G-1 does this to a very limited degree, just wasn't as cool as this one.
    [​IMG]
    Every time I typed u it would type You, made it so much faster for Texting, I type everything out when I text, I'm old fashioned.

3. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Welcome to AF! :D

4. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

5. '76 F-350

Thanks guys!
    I see that you guys have the same welcomings in every introduction thread, copy and paste eh?
    This is a good site, my phone handles it like it's nothing. I'm on it right now.
    And because of my phone, I can go online through my computer, I use my phone as a modem.

6. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

7. Trident

Trident VIP Member VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums! :D