New Member here saying hi :)

Last Updated:

1. DougFNJ

DougFNJ Member This Topic's Starter

Hello,

My name is Doug, I wanted to give a quick intro and say hello here for my first post. I have been on other Android sites, and there have been many links to this one. I have found this site to be one of the most informative, and it seems like a great community.

I come from Blackberry initially, and jumped over to Droid 1 for a while. I had a few voice quality problems with that one with a few exchanges and ended up back on Blackberry until the Incredible came out. I tend to move a bit from one device to the next searching for the perfect phone lol.

After Froyo, it made my Incredible very flakey with dropped calls and random reboots, so I went to the Fascinate. Voice quality there was not up to par for me so I am now on the Droid X which so far seems to be working very well for me. I am hoping as I move forward with this one that it maintains the stability I have been enjoying......we shall see. In the meantime, I am happy to be a member here and look forward to participating in some great discussions.

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Welcome to AF Doug!

Sounds like you know your way around forums and Android. Be sure to let us know if we can help out!

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D

5. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers....;)