Last Updated:

1. Thumper

Thumper Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all, new here, not new to forums, in fact, I have been on forums since 2400 baud modems were the standard. :)

I just got my Motorola Droid yesterday, except for one hair-raising error (already posted) the phone is everything I have been hoping for. As my contract with the LG Voyager came to a close, I was freaking that I would have to bite the bullet and ::shudder:: get an iPhone. I certainly didn't want people to think I was some Apple fanboi every time I answered a call, and I certainly did not want to go back to AT&T service.

I may not be super active here, I have a couple other forums for other hobbies (Cars and computers) and my job takes a decent amount of time, but I will be around.

:cool:

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forums! :D

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

4. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Welcome to the forums! :)

5. ggp

ggp Well-Known Member

Welcome Thumper! I'm sure you made the right decision :) Droids are THE coolest!!!! :cool: (Despite what Shivers316 might say!)

6. Thumper

Thumper Active Member This Topic's Starter

I have had ample time to learn how cool it is today on my cross country air trip.

And of course one of buddies with an iPhone is already, talking trash......he hasn't even touched a Droid but he knows the iPhone is better. Course I am making this post while listening to Slacker radio....see him do that. :)

7. ggp

ggp Well-Known Member

Don't worry about his trash talkin', you can let time prove you right :cool: