• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eke55

Lurker
Oct 15, 2010
Been a Motorola Droid user since 12-09 and really like my "phone" but have nothing but trouble with my battery time. I am a casual retired user who doesn't use much talk time, but I can not get through the day with a single battery charge. I have purchased a second battery from Cellphone.com as well as a seperate battery charger, so that has been a big help.
I upgraded my system to the new 2.2 and that's when I noticed my problem even more. My Verizon representative had me take off the Task Force App. saying that it was no longer needed on the new operating system, but I'm not sure that's the case.
Does anyone have any good suggestions other than turning the screen brightness down, using the Task App. and keeping the features you don't use, ie. WiFi, Navigation, etc. off when not using?
Eke55

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones