• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi fellow members, I live on the praries in Western Canada. I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant from Sask Tel (Bell Affiliate). I am on the learning curve but love my phone so far. I moved up from a Blackberry. I have had some problems dealing with Kies but I think I have them under control now. The question is for how long.........:)

I look forward to being a member of the "Android" family and helping members when I can and hopefully getting answers to questions I may have.

I am waiting with anticipation for release 2.2 from SaskTel. I don't know why it is taking so long. I understand members of the family living in the States have had this update for awhile........hmmmmm go figure.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones