• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello,
I just dumped AT&T and the I-phone, and got connected with you guys through trying to figure out the battery issues with my htc hero phone. I just got what looks like some hopeful advice from a mr.niceguy and my fingers are crossed. I like the phone but was about to run screaming to trade it in for a blackberry as the best advice anyone from the store could give me was to simply disable all the programs that make the phone useful and the battery will last longer. I told them I could just carry around a piece of cardboard with some numbers drawn on it and the battery will last forever.
anyway, thanks and I look forward hopefully to being a part of this community!

Hello,
I just dumped AT&T and the I-phone, and got connected with you guys through trying to figure out the battery issues with my htc hero phone. I just got what looks like some hopeful advice from a mr.niceguy and my fingers are crossed. I like the phone but was about to run screaming to trade it in for a blackberry as the best advice anyone from the store could give me was to simply disable all the programs that make the phone useful and the battery will last longer. I told them I could just carry around a piece of cardboard with some numbers drawn on it and the battery will last forever.
anyway, thanks and I look forward hopefully to being a part of this community!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones