• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New member :-)

Hello Proctic and welcome to Android forums. Thanks for joining us. You can find android development here. Android Development - Android Forums Good to hear your into development, because you'll find many threads here about that and plenty of great people willing to share information with you. I hope you enjoy our forums and if you need anything please feel free to ask.

Upvote 0
Hey guys,
I'm a developer at Proctic and just registered here. My core competency is Android development, but I also got involved into iOS development recently. Looking forward to share some experience with you!
Cheers
Dan
Hello and welcome aboard, Dan. :)

It's nice to see developers (like yourself) coming over to Android - totally cool. I hope you will find this place useful and insightful.

Enjoy!

Upvote 0
Welcome to Android Forums.
Currently we have a new thread in our social area where existing members are paying
tribute to the new people that have just joined Android Forums. This is something
the regular users thought up to give you some idea how the group truly welcomes you to these forums. I encourage you to check out the thread and say hello. We are really glad that you joined these forums. Here is a link to that thread:

http://androidforums.com/lounge/508...ts-first-annual-newbie-appreciation-week.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones