1. ral446

ral446 Active Member

Hi-
    My name is Rick and I've just got my first smart phone. My adult daughters have complained for years because my wife and I have just had basic cell phones with no texting or data plans. They kept telling us we needed to have texting so they could send us quick msgs and photos of the grandkids. We finally did it and after about 5 weeks we think we are starting to catch on. I thought joining this group might help me speed up that process.

Advertisement
    :
  2. GuitarG20

GuitarG20 Clueless Senior Member Contributor

Hi Rick and welcome to the forums! There is a ton of knowledge floating around these forums, from the most basic level all the way up to rooting and installing custom ROMs (versions of android) on your device. What device did you get, if I may ask? We can direct you to specific sub-forums (or you can find them yourself) that have a lot more about your device.

Again, welcome, and we hope you enjoy your time here!
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

ral446 likes this.
  4. ral446

ral446 Active Member

Thanks Guitar. I have a ZTE Warp Sequent on Boost Mobile. I've found the ZTE sub-forum and am following that. I can already tell that being part of the group is going to be valuable in my learning.
  5. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hey Rick,

Welcome to Android Forums --- thanks for joining the community.

Happy 2013. :ciao: