• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New Moment user here...

blackmonday

Lurker
Nov 18, 2009
Hi everyone, just got a Moment on Tuesday, and this forum has been super helpful with getting started on the phone, so thanks to everyone. I'm coming over to Android from the original iPhone, so I thought I would write up some of my experiences so far.

Love the phone, love the ability to customize phone functions. Love the notification panel up top. The touch response is not as good as my 2 year old iPhone though, that was a disappointment.

Main gripes - my 2 favorite apps for iPhone are Bejeweled and NY Times crossword. Bejeweled on android is a bad imitation of the iPhone version, and NY Times crosswords is not available. :(

Couple of quick questions too -

Does the Moment have a dedicated 3D processor like iPhone?

I transferred music from iTunes on the mac (latest version) to the SD card on the moment. Only one album seems to show the tagging correctly. Any ideas on that?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones