• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Motorola Droid User - downloaded music

slenhert

Lurker
Jan 1, 2010
Hello Everyone,

I purchased a Motorola Droid about a week ago and have it running to my liking except for music. I noticed that the songs I transferred onto my Droid were sorted in alphabetical order rather than by the oringial album sort. How do I change the sort from alphabetical to the original album sort?

I had the same issue and posted about it here too. Most reponses I recieved or read in other threads was to use Mp3tag software. I downloaded it but couldn't figure out how to use it (It seemed simple enough, but i dunno..). Anyway, yesterday I downloaded the app Meridian, and it actually plays them in order on the album rather than alpha. I have only downloaded a few ablmus to my phone...but it worked on all of them, I would imagine it would work for all. Meridain also allows you to browse SD card too (and play music form it, or the music player on the app). Check it out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones