[NEW] Motorola Triumph MIUI V2.4.20 with working incoming calls

Last Updated: 2012-08-01 15:17:46
  1. HOLM182

HOLM182 Member

Advertisement
  2. CMoffset

CMoffset Member

Is this the fixed version of oldmanstatic's Miui port? That fc bug was bugging me so much but now that thats fixed ill flash this when i get home :)
  3. HOLM182

HOLM182 Member

Yeah, now that its fixed Im running it permanently! No problems so far.
  4. djboi2011

djboi2011 Well-Known Member

don't forget to give credit to oldmanstatic! lol
    oh and frosteternal pointed it out before me but no one seem to have noticed lol but i already knew of the fix...just saying
    frosteternal likes this.
  5. HOLM182

HOLM182 Member

First time I heard of the fix was from you, so on this post you get the credit! ;)
    djboi2011 likes this.
  6. CornfedChris

CornfedChris Well-Known Member

Thanks fellas. Gonna have to test it out!
  7. terrestrialfx

terrestrialfx Active Member

Now if I it could only run as smooth as Sharp ROM! I really love MIUI but ever since i flashed Sharp ROM I can't settle for the great customization of MIUI for a lesser performance.
  8. djboi2011

i flashed the SpeedDemon kernel and so far i have no complaints...can't really notice any difference in performance between sharp and my current setup
  9. terrestrialfx

terrestrialfx Active Member

Last I used this ROM I also had SD Kernel but I notice that ON Sharp ROM apps actually run in background and I like the feel of jumping straight back into a app where it left off, I don't remember MIUI doing the same, many apps would restart or reload to same point.
    I'm going to flash it and try it however:D
  10. Darktaker

Darktaker Well-Known Member

Just needs the 3G fix and GPS fix and we are set !
  11. djboi2011

12. txtmikhail

txtmikhail Member

Im new here and mostly hangout @ xda forums.. my question is wats the bugs/ not working for this rom?
  13. buzzcon

buzzcon Well-Known Member Contributor

It's basically this ROM and the only thing not working is HDMI I believe.
  14. ogfrier

ogfrier Member

i really love this rom it looks awesome but i have a ton of bugs and i dont know why. i get force closes on a ton of things. i downloaded titanium backup and restored a couple apps and went to make sure they work ok and they force closed then i try to open titanium backup and it force closes then open play store it force closes and my browser as well. all i did was wipe data/cache/dalvik flashed the rom and downloaded titanium backup i did nothing that i wouldnt normally do. i also got force close on android.acore or something like that. if someone could explain what in the hell is going on id appreciate it cause i really really like this rom.
  15. buzzcon

buzzcon Well-Known Member Contributor

I flashed this ROM last night, but I installed all apps from the Play Store. I had no problems. Maybe try flashing again but grabbing the apps from Google instead.
  16. StaticMaal

StaticMaal Well-Known Member

GOOD JOB GUYS. Sorry I left all you Motorola Triumph users for HTC EVO flashed to Virgin Mobile. I been so caught up in this I forgot about the Triumph. I did do a little researching myself but when the OG EVO came I stopped. :( Do you all want me to update my rom with the fix?
    mcherry82 and jweldy2 like this.
  17. jweldy2

jweldy2 New Member

Thanks to you all! Miui has been my favorite rom because of the eye candy but couldn't drive it everyday because of the FC's. This is smooth as silk folks, nothing has done me wrong yet with this build. Thanks again and I am singing JOY!
  18. Chingling

Chingling Well-Known Member

Great work!! Can I flash straight over my current MIUI 2.4.20?
  19. StaticMaal

HEY GUYS I HAVE A REAL TREAT FOR YOU ALL. It's kinda like I'm sorry for leaving present lol. :smokingsomb:
    mcherry82 and djboi2011 like this.
  20. Lanman1978

Lanman1978 Well-Known Member

I flashed this ROM, but boy what a mistake. I was getting force closes like crazy. I had to dump this ROM and go back to CM7.
  21. ajones23

ajones23 Well-Known Member

I flashed this again lastnite,no fcs or any bugs. Did a full wipe,and got apps from google play.
  22. StaticMaal

Will someone be a beta tester for me? I don't have my Motorola Triumph activated so I can't do calls and everything. Hit me up with a PM Thank You
  23. Lanman1978

Lanman1978 Well-Known Member

Do you think I got so many force closes because I restored my apps from Mybackup Pro? I restored my apps from Mybackup in CM7 and did not get one single force close. Oh well I think I like CM7 better anuway.
  24. mcherry82

mcherry82 Member

Will you be releasing it tonight??
  25. StaticMaal

It depends if one of my testers give me some feedback.