• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

new mp3 tablet

aaramis

Lurker
Dec 29, 2011
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum as my son received a mp3 for christmas and we are struggling to get any thing to download onto it. It is an android tablet mp3 and I have tried to download music and games with no luck. He is after talking Ben and some car games etc. Can any one gives us some tips on how to download onto the mp3.

Thank you

Hello and welcome to Android Forums. I'm not familiar with your tablet so I don't know what your problem might be. You might have to establish a mode of payment for apps even though the ones you are after are free. The problem might be with the connection between you and the market. It might be with your device and it's settings. For the best help for your problem you will be best served by clicking into it's area of discussion. Here is a link to the Android tablets and the link to their area.
Just click in on your device and ask for help there. Best of luck to you and thanks for using these forums. Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums

Reactions: aaramis
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones