New Official Site for Pete's Bugless Beast?

Last Updated:

1. GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I looked and didn't see any other threads discussing, this, so I apologize if this has already been posted somewhere. The folks who formerly hosted the Blackdroid/UD website now have a new site at buglessbeast.com. The word there is that buglessbeast.com is Pete's new official site and that all of his content is being migrated there.

I signed up, expecting to see at least a post from Pete, but I can't find any posts from him there. I haven't seen any announcements or confirmations from Pete that buglessbeast.com is his new official site (in fact, to the contrary, Pete said in this forum that he has no official home and that's he's spreading the love around to all the forums).

I would love to hear from Pete, or from someone who's talked directly to Pete (or seen a post from Pete) confirming that he has a new official site at buglessbeast.com.

Advertisement
    xmr405o likes this.
  2. cerebrix

cerebrix Active Member

hes probably having to do the work on that by himself and hes working on his 1.1 rom right now.

give it time, he'll get it updated.

3. GirLuvsDroid

I think you may have misunderstood my question. I'm not concerned that Pete hasn't updated the site, I'm asking if anyone has seen anything directly from Pete confirming that buglessbeast.com is indeed his new official website.

4. cerebrix

cerebrix Active Member

thats a very good point. pete has an account here, i pm'ed him and asked. i'll let you know if he replies

5. GirLuvsDroid

Yeah, I thought about sending him a PM, as well, but I figured he gets about a thousand PMs a day. I hope he does respond!

6. bp328i

bp328i Well-Known Member

I saw the same site and was wondering the same thing.

7. cerebrix

cerebrix Active Member

after doing some investigation, i can tell you the owner of peteralfonso.com is also the same owner as buglessbeast.com

so its his.

8. vr6dubbin

vr6dubbin Well-Known Member

If you click the twitter link, it does direct to Pete's page, so maybe it is real?

edit: too late

9. snowman9031

snowman9031 Well-Known Member

So what is up with merely droid! was that a temp until alldroid. Need to stay up with the tweets!!

10. inssane

inssane Well-Known Member

Yeah, AD is still changing quite a bit. I think pete will probably still stick around there, unless things aren't finished at AD when it's time for V1.1.
    N

11. GirLuvsDroid

Finally, a confirmation from Pete. He confirmed to rsmiff via Twitter that he is affiliated with buglessbeast.com, but that he hasn't even looked at it yet because he's been very busy. Soccerplaya at that site said on the Shoutbox that Pete was waiting to post until the next BB release.