c_man Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. Dog_chops

Dog_chops Well-Known Member

Just unwrapping it now.......... Wonder what we get. Its like Christmas. :D
  3. c_man

c_man Well-Known Member

Reading from other sources, the update isn't significant.

In any case, we can track any changes we see here, see keep us posted :).

...Unless there is a changelog somewhere [I haven't looked for it yet]
  4. dsb18

dsb18 Member

did mine a couple of hours ago, don't notice anything different, some reports of facebook photo's syncing with this update but mine haven't, still the higher the firmware number the better the phone... right?
  5. c_man

c_man Well-Known Member

^ I would guess so, yes!

Looking at the Desire thread, some people have lost widgets, others have lost vibration notification for SMS, others have lost WiFi !
  6. Dog_chops

Dog_chops Well-Known Member

Well, yes it is Christmas anti-climax. An adult Christmas however.:mad:

Its not like when you're a kid and you get loads of new stuff.

This is just the time of year for little improvements, a clean up if you like. Replaced the old socks and undies with new ones that nobody sees a lot of, but your a little happier that any holes have now been well and truly disposed of. :eek:

Also, Anyone on Vodafone get it today? Or will they be behind a few months again?

See this for further info. HTC releases new OTA firmware update for HTC Desire and HTC Legend EuroDroid
  7. Curnsie

Curnsie Active Member

Not me!! :(

Any ideas whats improved. HTC wrote to me telling me they are working on a fix for the poor wifi.

Drew
  8. Bootsock

Bootsock Well-Known Member

What is the version number after the update? Mine isn't showing and update yet... :(
  9. Martin L

Martin L Well-Known Member

Mine's having problems updating. It has issues saving to the SD card?
    When it reboots it gets so far on the installation then stops with a big red question mark.

My phone is rooted BTW...
  10. c_man

c_man Well-Known Member

Just finished updating 2min ago.

"Congratuglations!
    Your phone has been updated successfully to version 1.31.405.5."
  11. Bootsock

Rebooted the phone and it found the update straight away, so now on the .5 update.

Hopefully there will be some hidden Bluetooth tweeks to help it play along better with Blue&Me...
  12. Fish-Bone

Fish-Bone Well-Known Member

As i dont have wifi at home, the only change ive noticed - no Handcent sms app in Market. It still works on my phone (had it installed long time ago), but doesnt show up on the market... This OTA update seams to bring more pain than joy...
  13. boatman72

boatman72 Active Member

has anyone noticed that the wi-fi has improved and also the signal?
  14. Martin L

Martin L Well-Known Member

Sorted now. Flashed the standard HTC rom.
  15. adi19956

adi19956 Well-Known Member

confused... I clicked on the link and "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
  16. pabs-the LEGEND

pabs-the LEGEND New Member

hasnt really done much to affect my legend....wld be good if htc could tell us what these updates do...
  17. Bootsock

Quite liking the updated YouTube application now supporting high quality, looks loads better.