New ownersGeneral

Last Updated:

1. zteavailuser

zteavailuser New Member

I decided to get an Android phone with a prepaid plan and after signal issues with an LG Optimus V from Virgin Mobile I switched to AT&T go phone and bought the cheaper of their two Android smart phones, the ZTE AT&T Avail.

As you might be aware if you have tried looking up reviews online for the Avail they are few and far between. So I just wanted to let perspective buyers know this is a great phone for anyone who has never owned a smart phone before like me until now. After using this phone for a few days now I have to say its awesome to use. It is definitely worth $129.99 on

2. crshocks

crshocks Active Member

What other GO Phone smart phone is there? the store i purchased the Avail at only had the one. Might have to talk the wife into the Avail so I can get a better one. I have a feeling it will be the other way around tho lol.

3. zteavailuser

zteavailuser New Member

The other GO Phone smart phone is the LG Thrive. Since I bought my phone the Avail has dropped to $119.99 and the more expensive LG Thrive is now $129.99. I would suggest just staying with the Avail because it has a 3.5 inch touchscreen, 5MP camera and Android 2.3 (gingerbread). The LG Thrive has a 3.2 inch touchscreen, 3.2MP camera and Android 2.2 (froyo).