• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Locoman

Apr 14, 2010
Kansas
I sent an email to Verizon with a few complaints. Mostly about the "Bloatware" and short battery life. They basically told me that "Using the feature's on the phone uses batteries and to try to keep it plugged in when using it". What a bunch of crap! Another problem I was having was when I used FM Radio then turned it off and unplugged the head phones the phone wouldn't recognize that the head phones were unplugged. I would have to do a hard reset to to get it working right again. I sent the email this morning to Verizon about it and received a phone call 5 hrs later and they are sending me a new phone now. We'll see!!!

Got the original from launch day and it's perfect! (Hope I don't jinks it!)

I would find some wood and give it about 10 knocks. The last time I said my phone was "perfect" was when i had the Moto Razor and 2 days after I said that - - - the phone starting smoking from the earpiece as i was talking. Not KIDDING. Short fused on me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones