New Phone ComingGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Locoman

Locoman Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I sent an email to Verizon with a few complaints. Mostly about the "Bloatware" and short battery life. They basically told me that "Using the feature's on the phone uses batteries and to try to keep it plugged in when using it". What a bunch of crap! Another problem I was having was when I used FM Radio then turned it off and unplugged the head phones the phone wouldn't recognize that the head phones were unplugged. I would have to do a hard reset to to get it working right again. I sent the email this morning to Verizon about it and received a phone call 5 hrs later and they are sending me a new phone now. We'll see!!!

Advertisement
  2. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

If it is a new phone then bravo that's sweet. But even if it is a reconditioned one you have a 50/50 shot. I've gone through 3 Eris refurbs, and I am already on my 3rd Incredible, had two brand new and one reconditioned, and the refurb is the best of the three. Go figure.

3. JuniorNA

JuniorNA Well-Known Member

yah I got mine replaced after i dropped mine in toilet bowl and I must say the 2nd one seems to have better screen quality, and a better build in my eyes than the new one I got on launch day. It's all about luck and odds....you might get a lemon, you might not. But either way, verizon will make it right

4. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

It's true I may have gone threw 8 htc phones in the past year, but I only paid for one!

5. BetaMan

BetaMan Well-Known Member

Got the original from launch day and it's perfect! (Hope I don't jinks it!)

6. JuniorNA

JuniorNA Well-Known Member

I would find some wood and give it about 10 knocks. The last time I said my phone was "perfect" was when i had the Moto Razor and 2 days after I said that - - - the phone starting smoking from the earpiece as i was talking. Not KIDDING. Short fused on me.