• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Phone Old Car

So we got an HTC One and Droid DNA over the last year, but our car a honda crv 98 and a maxima 99 neither has no bluetooth.. I used a sucky old fm transmitter which is staticy at best... and old tape cassette thing on the other..so I can listen to my music from the phone...... I am wondering what other solution are there ? what work best without replacing the old stock radio without aux input?

So we got an HTC One and Droid DNA over the last year, but our car a honda crv 98 and a maxima 99 neither has no bluetooth.. I used a sucky old fm transmitter which is staticy at best... and old tape cassette thing on the other..so I can listen to my music from the phone...... I am wondering what other solution are there ? what work best without replacing the old stock radio without aux input?

After buying those things you could have got a real cheap aftermarket radio with auxiliary port.

Upvote 0
Or you could get an aftermarket radio with bluetooth streaming and hands-free. Works for me.

Davdi,
Just wondering, do you know if they have made the blue tooth for aftermarket radios any better over the years. I remember I tried blue tooth to stream music, I would always end up frying out the blue tooth receiver on the radio eventually.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones