new phone on way , all contacts to sim help

Last Updated:

1. snox187

snox187 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

WIFi trouble with hero on orange so it going back ! HOw do I put all my contacts in phone onto sim card? It a disgrace that a smart phone can't connect with WiFi until it is solved I won't accept it

Advertisement
  2. kingvortex

kingvortex Well-Known Member

Search Contact2Sim in the market. That will copy all your contacts to your SIM.
    A better solution would be to have your contacts as Google contacts, however. This would mean that all your contacts would be synced back to your new phone automatically (as long as you use the same Google account on your new phone, of course).
    One way of getting your phone contacts to your Google account would be to use ExportContacts (again from the market), then import the resulting CSV file to your Google account.

3. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer VIP Member

SIM contacts are extremely limited, if your contact names have any more than 16 characters the names will be shortened and you can only store 1 number with each entry to a maximum of (usually) 250 contacts. A better option would be as kingvortex said is to export them to your SD card.