New phone

Last Updated:

1. OpenAreas

OpenAreas New Member This Topic's Starter

Greetings! I just recently got my HTC Hero on Tuesday. Loving it so far, Google maps, GPS, Shoutcast, SPOTIFY <3 OH my, It's win :p, barcode scanner and various other apps

Which apps are a must have they you'd recommend, I've already installed some of the best ones and i've installed the 3G monitor (Although i have unlimited web 'n' walk, it still has 1gb fair usage)

Got a nice case for it already. Waiting on a screen protector. I used to own a HTC Touch HD previously. Hero is a great upgrade, Android 'pwns' WM 6.5 easily.

Any advice for a new Hero user?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Glad to hear you're enjoying the Hero. :cool:

Check out the Must-have apps thread for many of the forum members' favourites.

3. OpenAreas

OpenAreas New Member This Topic's Starter

Looks like i have the majority of the apps i like on that page already. So i'm pretty much set then! :D

4. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Just a HINT: Any app and game on the Market is subject to a 24 {48 hour starting next month I Belive} hour return policy so you could purchase an app or game........Test it out...... and if you don't like it you can get a refund within a few clicks :)

5. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

turn off keyboard feedback to make sure typing doesn't lag. If you have feedback on and it doesn't lag, it will soon so remember this advice!!

6. daffyduck

daffyduck Well-Known Member

thanks for the keyboard feedback tip - thats another one of my little Hero annoyances resolved!