• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New phone!

mardgon01

Lurker
Feb 27, 2010
Hi, MY name is Maria,
I just switched from being a long time T-mobile customer (6) years.. to Sprint..The Reason why i switched is because I got a better deal.. and with my company discount..I just could not pass it up..So My new phone is the htc Hero.. and I just got it 3 days ago.. However, I almost trade it in because It was just way too complicated for me... I went in the Sprint Store because i was already determined what other phone i was going to switch it to..The Sprint Customer Rep was soo Awsome.. he sat down with me and showed me every feature of my phone.. he was soo patient, he went above and beyond his customer Service Duty!!. needless to say, I ended up keeping my Htc Hero and I now Love it!!! :) still learning the features but I now have a clearer and better understanding of how to use it. My Question to you is, is there any facebook app out there that has the full facebook features? I noticed there are different apps for every different part of facebook which i thought was kind of weired. Also is there a farmville app out there?
Thanks
Maria

Hi, MY name is Maria,
I just switched from being a long time T-mobile customer (6) years.. to Sprint..The Reason why i switched is because I got a better deal.. and with my company discount..I just could not pass it up..So My new phone is the htc Hero.. and I just got it 3 days ago.. However, I almost trade it in because It was just way too complicated for me... I went in the Sprint Store because i was already determined what other phone i was going to switch it to..The Sprint Customer Rep was soo Awsome.. he sat down with me and showed me every feature of my phone.. he was soo patient, he went above and beyond his customer Service Duty!!. needless to say, I ended up keeping my Htc Hero and I now Love it!!! :) still learning the features but I now have a clearer and better understanding of how to use it. My Question to you is, is there any facebook app out there that has the full facebook features? I noticed there are different apps for every different part of facebook which i thought was kind of weired. Also is there a farmville app out there?
Thanks
Maria
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones