New phone!

Last Updated:

1. mardgon01

mardgon01 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, MY name is Maria,
    I just switched from being a long time T-mobile customer (6) years.. to Sprint..The Reason why i switched is because I got a better deal.. and with my company discount..I just could not pass it up..So My new phone is the htc Hero.. and I just got it 3 days ago.. However, I almost trade it in because It was just way too complicated for me... I went in the Sprint Store because i was already determined what other phone i was going to switch it to..The Sprint Customer Rep was soo Awsome.. he sat down with me and showed me every feature of my phone.. he was soo patient, he went above and beyond his customer Service Duty!!. needless to say, I ended up keeping my Htc Hero and I now Love it!!! :) still learning the features but I now have a clearer and better understanding of how to use it. My Question to you is, is there any facebook app out there that has the full facebook features? I noticed there are different apps for every different part of facebook which i thought was kind of weired. Also is there a farmville app out there?
    Thanks
    Maria

Advertisement
  2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

3. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum

4. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: