1. Wait for GS4?

50.0%
  2. Get GS3 now in Garnet red?

10.0%
  3. Get GS3 now in White?

40.0%
  1. TheMark0fDeath

TheMark0fDeath New Member

Ok, well I have a PoS iPhone 4: majorly cracked, slow, dirty. I'm just tired of it. My contract is up and I have really been wanting to try Android after two years of iOS getting staler and staler. I've been reading rumors and the GS4 is supposed to be announced in March (15th I heard?) but it is just rumors. So should I get the GS3 (white or red? on att) now due to my PoS phone or wait about two months for the GS4... :/ Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

IMO, I would probably just get the S3 now as rumors are never to be trusted honestly. It might be much later before the GS4 is even announced and by that time more wait before it's even released. I would go with the S3 and probably the white color unless reds your favorite color than get the red. :)
    TheMark0fDeath likes this.
  3. TheMark0fDeath

Hmm, idk about which color... Would the white get dirty easier? And my friend has the red and I kinda like it but idk. The white does look good though.:/
  4. Metroid Prime

I have the white and it doesn't get dirty for me honestly. It might get some smudges, but no dirt. Just watch where you sit it. :) The red also looks good, but the white is the color I wanted. Great device.
  5. boyo1991

boyo1991 Well-Known Member

phones are made so cheaply these days, ive got a drawer full of android phones... just get the s3... white.. whites so pretty. lol
  6. gerry142

gerry142 Active Member

You should wait, the S4 is looking really good.
  7. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Remember, than the US carriers usually get the phones 2 months after they are announced internationally, so even if they are available in Europe on April, you'll get it probably June.
  8. TheMark0fDeath

Yea chanchan05 i know they did that with the S3. Thanks for the advice guys. I'll be getting the S3 off of Amazon ($100) on Wednesday when I get paid. I still need to decide what color though. Thanks!
  9. Metroid Prime

Anytime! Glad we could be of assistance. :)
  10. I heard that S5 is coming out next year. Just a rumour though, I think you should wait.
    jrenner822 likes this.
  11. HunterBrooke

HunterBrooke Well-Known Member

Of the choices, I went for S4.

I'm trying to decide between the M7 and S4 ...
  12. boyo1991

boyo1991 Well-Known Member

White. The only way to go on s3 brah! =p
  13. gerry142

gerry142 Active Member

Yep definitely the white or at least sapphire black.