• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Phones coming to Boost...

Upvote 0
To be fair, the Warp Elite having 2 GB RAM and 3000 mAh battery makes it interesting.

very much so, it being 16GB too. The camera being an above average 13mp could also be good. Finally someone paired the 1.2ghz everything non-flagship has with something different then 8gb/1gb. Anyone know much about skins and ram usage for zte devices in general?

Upvote 0
very much so, it being 16GB too. The camera being an above average 13mp could also be good. Finally someone paired the 1.2ghz everything non-flagship has with something different then 8gb/1gb. Anyone know much about skins and ram usage for zte devices in general?
I have a friend on boost so this is interesting to me. Not sure if it's any indication about the elite, but I have the zte zmax on metro, and it's pretty much stock kitkat, and last time I checked I had 1.8/2 gbs of ram left. Hope it helps.
Anthony .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones