1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

New PreviewGeneral

1. Komodo Rogue

Komodo Rogue Well-Known Member

LG Star preview -- Engadget

Engadget's official preview of the GG Star.

It scored a 2156 on Quadrant! Considering that "the software isn't fully baked," and it's running Froyo, and doesn't have a lagfix, that's pretty fantstic.

Sounds like they think it will come out early next year, hopefully with Gingerbread.

Advertisement
    :
  2. andrew53517

andrew53517 Well-Known Member

Yeah it sure is a nice looking phone. Anyone know whose getting it? Verizon? T-mobile? Etc..
  3. Wasnt this the phone the verizon ceo was carrying around a few months back?
  4. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

If this comes out around Feb/March on Verizon it may be my next phone. The OG Droid is still kicking thanks to BlackDroid, but I think I'm ready to ditch the physical KB for something like this.
  5. TankRizzo

TankRizzo Well-Known Member

anyone know if this is going to be a 4G device?
  6. Bmerz

Bmerz Well-Known Member

I've read it's coming to Tmo w/HSPA+. I guess we'll find out soon enough... :)
  7. jinwons

jinwons Well-Known Member

Glad to see that LG is stepping up in their android phones, being one of the first coming out with dual core super-phone. Hopefully it comes to Verizon too.
  8. hpmoon

hpmoon Member

9. hpmoon

hpmoon Member

10. boostedscooby

boostedscooby Well-Known Member

This needs to be released on ALL carries just like the galaxy s was. It will be the only chance it has to have world DOMINATION . Im still getting it no matter what. Im hoping LG promotes this as much or more that samsux dose with that brick they call a phone. Come on LG if you want to be relevant in the android world . You must do this .