NEW: Protective Decal Skin skins Sticker for HTC IncredibleAccessories

Last Updated:

1. emmalina

emmalina Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

NO :D I do not work for this company or have relations whatsoever lol..
    I just saw these really cool skin/sticker/protectors made for the INC....can't beat the price....one review said it's not perfect but with not many out there and the versatility of being able to remove them ...I think they are awesome:D

Amazon.com: Protective Decal Skin skins Sticker for HTC Incredible case cover incredible-22: Electronics

Amazon.com: Protective Decal Skin skins Sticker for HTC Incredible case cover incredible-75: Electronics

Amazon.com: Protective Decal Skin skins Sticker for HTC Incredible case cover incredible-76: Electronics

just put "3acp_skins incredible" into the search box on amazon in electronics....I just linked to a few but looks like they have 77 so far:eek:

what do you guys/gals think?

Advertisement
  2. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

i suppose someone likes them if they exist. I'd never put one on a phone...I like mine nekkid.

3. emmalina

I had one similar to those on my BB pearl it kinda stuck to flat surfaces (like dashboard in car)...called Gizmobies with a lifetime warrenty...pretty cool:D

but I see the "nacked" factor :eek:......just wanted to point out an alternative!

4. krelvinaz

krelvinaz Member

they look more like a distraction than a benefit.

5. emmalina

I can see what you mean....thanks for your honesty...its a point clearly made:D....although I think it would make the INC somewhat stand out/unique looking..not saying that it doesn't already:cool:

6. angela2589

angela2589 New Member

wow...protective decal sticker skins are now available for htc incredible.These protective skin stickers prevents your iphone from scratches and any sort of damage and provide a stylish look.

7. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

Looks sort of tacky IMO. But if you like it why not? I am more of a modern, clean, minimalistic look person.

8. jayjay1122

jayjay1122 Well-Known Member

VERY tacky!
    Unless of course you are into those three scenes. I'm with you, clean and minimalistic. I have a basic silicone case and the only reason I do is so I don't scratch the camera lens when I lay it down.

9. Andoug

Andoug Well-Known Member

+1