New Reboot Method?Support

Last Updated:

1. Sutakira

Sutakira Banned This Topic's Starter

After this update, which came on my new replacement phone... I can't reboot like normal when trying to apply reinstall update packages with the root from OCLF. Is there some new tricky method to get it to reboot to the special reboot screen? I tried holding the home button with the volumes and power button aside from the other, volumes and side power button and no such luck it just reloads that first att logo. :confused: I also tried letting go of the volumes when its stuck in the first logo and vice versa with letting go of the power button.

I guess my rants to Samsung's customer service paid off with this update. Just goes to show what a little complaining will do. :rolleyes:

Advertisement
  2. Sutakira

Sutakira Banned This Topic's Starter

Yeah, still no reboot into recovery mode. I called Samsung and they're asking for the phone back to have techs look at it and I'm all like HELL NO I JUST GOT IT BACK 2 DAYS AGO! So, hum. They said if it doesn't reboot into recovery by hitting the volumes and power button that something's wrong with it and I jus don't believe it... Any help? Anyone? Beuller?

3. 3gAndroid

3gAndroid Well-Known Member

I concur.

After the update, my reboot process remains the same. Press and hold power, volumes and it boots into recovery no problem.

Hope this helps... :)