• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

new released: Weather Face, live weather animation

carrotapp

Lurker
Apr 13, 2010
Hi everyone,

I am here to introduce my new released app.

Imagine raindrops moving on your screen? Do you want your screen always visualize the weather outside while don’t block your interaction with other application? Then come to try Weather Face. It is funny, beautiful and easy.

Weather Face decorates your phone screen with different weather animations, including rain, snow, lightning, cloud, and sunshine. For instance, clouds float on your screen when it is cloudy outside. I have a demo video on Youtube :YouTube - Weather Face | Android App Review

You can choose the images to be animated or static as well as set up the transparent level of images and update frequency that you prefer. Check out our free version to see it in action.
Check my website for more screenshots and demo video. Let me know if you have any suggestion for my apps.

Thank you!

Weather Face |Android Application ? Home
snow_dial.png
app.png

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones