• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Replacement Phone...WTF!! and YEA BUDDY

I am real interested in the Version.

I am going to go get my 3rd EVO tonight from RS I really hope that it does not have the light leakage that the majority of us have experienced. If the Version is higher than 3 I will post that tonight with a picture to prove it.

I really doubt that HTC has fixed the problem this quick. I would also think that if they fixed the problem then they would put out a statement to save face. We will see.

Maybe OP will post some pictures soon so that we can verify this story.

Upvote 0
I am real interested in the Version.

I am going to go get my 3rd EVO tonight from RS I really hope that it does not have the light leakage that the majority of us have experienced. If the Version is higher than 3 I will post that tonight with a picture to prove it.

I really doubt that HTC has fixed the problem this quick. I would also think that if they fixed the problem then they would put out a statement to save face. We will see.

Maybe OP will post some pictures soon so that we can verify this story.

Honestly its been what, almost a day now. Think about it, if you had a version 005, and no one else did, I sure as hell would take a pic and post it. Even if it was for bragging rights. Although I do like the idea that a 004 could be the white version of the Evo like the previous poster said. I smell a troll. And whats with the " . " posts OP?

Upvote 0
Honestly its been what, almost a day now. Think about it, if you had a version 005, and no one else did, I sure as hell would take a pic and post it. Even if it was for bragging rights. Although I do like the idea that a 004 could be the white version of the Evo like the previous poster said. I smell a troll. And whats with the " . " posts OP?
He's just doing that to annoy people now. Some people really need to get a life. Ban his a$$ !

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones