• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root new rom:the one

I installed this rom its really changed a lot the most amaizing I like its 3d 4d effects still I didn't used leandros 2 but modder had mensioned previous it is a mixture of hv3 and leandros 2 well good work heard work is a symbol of success.... thanks to all devs who made the great changes in our Micromax A70

Upvote 0
the one rom is a good rom is a mixture of hv3 & leandros in my point of view. this. rom having 3d effects which make this rom amazing since now no one have been created such rom with 3d effects for A70, the rom must be in number one position,but this rom is a mixture of hv3 & leandros. in my view this rom must be made mod from A70 stock rom. anyways overall this rom is great I appreciate your work. as I am a. commen user I don't know about modding scripts & all stuffs that devs do..
... if modders don't have any objection to my knowledge want to share something. to do changes in this rom........
(1) change notification bar icons size little bit smaller (Wifi,Gprs,Network,Battery).
(2) add power menu (Reboot,Recovery).
(3) change downloading progress bar color the current color is dark purple but if you change it to light color it looks good and one more loading icon
also change.
(4) change the colour in notification bar of digital clock is also dark,make it look in any light color as u like ...

Thanks ..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones