new roms as of 8/23?

Last Updated:

1. ck4794

ck4794 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

the wiki page listed in the sticky thread is getting kind of old, at least for this subject (it's all relative). anyways anybody got anything new that's come out recently? i have an ocd/add to where i'm changing my rom all the time, and can't really find something i like enough to commit too, so always lookin for something new. anything you got will be appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

If you haven't already jumped on the FroYo train then I suggest you do. For the most part, these ROMs are stable and are extremely speedy, You may have to have a little patience to get it running the way you like but its worth it. I currently run these nightly Froyo ROMs (they update this rom every night for the time being):

Index of /cm/nightly/heroc/

Its currently on version 823

3. ck4794

what are the text files to go with the zips?

4. stay_clean

stay_clean Well-Known Member

8/23 nightly of CM6 is highly, highly recommended. Especially with one of the stable uncapped kernels (even if you don't overclock, to me seems speedier and a bit better on battery than the stock kernel, though that's just my opinion). If you don't want to go down such a not-yet-final and sometimes shaky road, the newest ZenEXP should be released sometime very, very soon (maybe tonight?). The previous version was my daily ROM until I decided to try out one of the CM6 nightlies (and have since been converted to that, ha), so whenever it's released, I'd keep an eye out for it, should be solid as a rock.

5. jwpilly

jwpilly Well-Known Member

I don't know what they are, but I don't download them or flash them and my phone works just fine.

6. ck4794

ok thanks

7. stay_clean

stay_clean Well-Known Member