New Roms UI Requests. *Ideas...General

Last Updated:

1. iflip

iflip Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all Lets keep this thread ongoing. Lets give the developers some inspiration here. I love my eris more than ever since i rooted. Im sure many of yall do to. Ill post up my idea shortly. Any ideas for a fancy new 2.1 ui? post em here.

Advertisement
  2. iflip

iflip Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ok. as a former blackberry storm user, im still kinda accustomed to the business look of the storm os5. MAybe some more bb storm icon sets that are used on some of the themes on the crackberry site. im not a fan of round buttons w/ icons inside. I do like the transparent square buttons in applications list w/ the blue light in the background. There was aa bbstorm rom created for g1 a while back when i was on the forums about two months ago. that was nice. there are some good bbstorm themes on the crackberry site that wold look great on android. ive flashed three roms on my eris so far and am looking forward to trying out more. great work ivan, jamazelle, and the one who leaked out the official ota 2.1 rom. your efforts are appreciated.

3. kar0la420

kar0la420 Well-Known Member

I'm not a total noob, and am techie enough to do some stuff, but can you explain Roms and what kind of ideas you are looking for...

4. xandman96

xandman96 Member

i want downgrade for non rooted 2.1