• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Sprint] New Root Unroot Tool, looks promising

An UrgeTo Dance

The Hero of the Winds
Jul 22, 2010
Okay so I will update the How to Root thread with this unroot method when I have time but for now I'll post the link for all to see. Pretty much what it does is boots from a CD into a Linux environment that has all the tools to do whichever task you need to do.

New way to Root/Unroot

I am only going to post the unroot method in the thread because I think if you are rooting your phone the method I have is still easier. Also once I look at it closer I may find out that the method I have yet to add to the unroot may also be easier. This one is good because if you are on the go and mess something up but don't have your computer, you can use this.

EDIT: Finally beat Frenchy to posting something awesome lol

You are starting to remind me of how Akazabam use to be in the OG thread. I am also starting to believe that you never sleep but if you do you are still able to post to AF somehow lol.

LOL :rofl:. I'll take that as a compliment (Akaz reference)! My goal is to get this forum pumping! And I do sleep btw.........late:D.

Reactions: AARONONE
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones