1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

New S3 not receiving textsSupport

1. levain

levain New Member

Old iPhone user here. Had my S3 for 14 hrs. and loving it so far. However, I'm not receiving texts. I can send them fine. I did receive a text from AT&T this morning. Well several actually.

Help!

Advertisement
    :
  2. dportal2006

dportal2006 Well-Known Member

Ave you actually tried resetting your phone? Maybe you should give AT&T a call.
  3. levain

levain New Member

Yep. Nothing.
  4. VincentLui98

VincentLui98 Guest

Are you sure you haven't used up all your storage memory? It happened to me once and I thought it was a fault on my carrier but actually, it's just that my device didn't have enough memory for SMS but that was on my Xperia which was 3 years ago.
  5. davidmanvell

davidmanvell Well-Known Member

OK I know this one. This is an Apple thing. On an Iphone you can have it set up to do something strange on your apple account (It queues your text messages or sends them to some Apple server or something???). So you switched phones but your texts are still getting tied up in Apple land somehow. Sorry I don't know the terminology but I've read several people with this same exact problem and they all had Iphones they switched from. I'd search these forums for the answer. Several posts about this I've seen and the fix was to turn off that configuration..