New Samsung Galaxy s2 lite keeps messing upTips

Last Updated: 2012-04-07 12:43:37
  1. jbigga

jbigga New Member

I got this phone two days ago, and at first it seemed to be working fine, and then a few hours after, i wasn't able to send /receive some of the texts. I just thought it was acting funny as i just got it activated.. But yesterday, the same thing would occasionally happen again, and this time it would say that my texts are sending, but it would be like this for a very long time. And i still didn't receive some of the texts, every now and then it would work perfectly fine.. Untill i wasn't able to even type on the keyboard. And then i kept on getting like 1000 repeats of the same text message over and over again. This problem is still continuing. I am not able to receive texts, except for the same repeats i get, and still every 5 minutes I am not able to type on the keyboard.. And still says the texts i am trying to send are still sending, when sent more than 15 minutes ago... I don't know what to do, please help!

Advertisement
  2. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Hi jbigga, and welcome to Android Forums!

We're having some debate over which handset you actually have, as there's no "Galaxy S2 Lite" listed anywhere. Your mention of "activation" suggests that it's a CDMA device. Can you give us the model number or at least the carrier you're using?