new Samsung Vibrant Galaxy S Android user

Last Updated:

1. mattymillion

mattymillion New Member This Topic's Starter

hello everyone, just bought the Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant on T-Mobile(my first Android phone)....was a previous Sprint user, my last phone being the HTC TP2(also a great phone in its own right)....each platform has its +'s and -'s of course....the Samsung Kies program doesn't seem to work too well, failed twice trying to drag and drop my LilWayneCarterIII CD, which was a legit purchased copy - received a copyright error??!! any suggestions on this issue........instead decided use straight up USB connect to mount CD on SD card...worked fine :cool:

android platform is too good to be true, AMOLED screen is sick! audio playback clarity is ok......would prefer a Droid app that acted as an equalizer or audio booster like the HTC TP2 has.....can't seem to find this yet.....any suggestions.....

also, the Samsung online manual says the device can be tethered...however, this is not true.....a few online forums talk about rooting the device then installing a tethering app, but no positive results have been found yet....if this could be fixed, this device is truly the best phone I have ever owned......

love Droid.....Apple sux balls

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums! Please direct your questions to your phone's sub-topic! Thanks!! :) This place is just to say hello. The eggheads are in your phone's forum! ;)

3. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome!