New Seidio InnocaseAccessories

Last Updated:

1. buildintechie

buildintechie New Member This Topic's Starter

Has anybody (or can the Seidio rep chime in here) tried the new Seidio Innocase for the Droid 2 GLOBAL with the multimedia stand or car dock? The product description states they're thin, and both the stand and the dock are designed to have a removable back to accommodate cases...just wondering if this non-Motorola case will fit.

Also, how does the new case compare to others with regard to partially obscuring the top row of the keyboard when it's extended?

Thanks all

Advertisement
  2. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Well-Known Member

If you are referring to the OEM dock, then unfortunately our case will not work with that dock. We don't have a dock for the Droid 2 or Droid 2 Global at this time but I can pass along your feedback!

3. redpanda

redpanda Well-Known Member

You can get the Droid 2 with Seidio case to fit in the Droid 2 home dock if you take out the insert. It's not a very snug fit--sometimes you think you have it in there but it's not actually charging, and if you bump the table it can get knocked loose, but you can make it work.

4. NiceGuysFinishLast

NiceGuysFinishLast Well-Known Member

I don't find the top row of my keyboard obstructed enough to notice. I also have small fingers... YMMV.