1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Tips new sensation owner needs help!

1. sensation_owne

sensation_owne New Member

Greetings from the land of the pharaohs,

So tomorrow my HTC Sensation will arrive and i'm so excited about that i have already been searching forums for apps etc. I don't like to use the phone from the box as i rather to customize it to my needs and liking! but this is going to be my first android phone and i'm coming from Nokia world so this all sounds new and unfamiliar for me! that's why i need your help guys to recommend me which apps and games i should have and try on my phone also if there is any tweaks i can do to get the most of my phone!

thanks in advance, your help is much appreciated!

Advertisement
  2. lucas.childers

lucas.childers Well-Known Member

I don't have too much advice on apps, Shazam, it comes with Slacker Radio. And just browse through the top apps, I personally recommend the free apps just because when I go on app sprees I start downloading everything I see and don't buy many apps, maybe only 5 and I've been on various android phones for a year.

3rd party launchers don't work the best on the phone because Sense 3.0 is a memory hog, that's why I want root.

When I got my first android phone I caught on very fast, not even coming from a different smartphone, so you should not have too much trouble but If you do just post on these forums if you need help with anything, this whole community is very helpful.