• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Sense on the Inspire

Okay, that video just sold me, for HTCSense.com ALONE! I can't even begin to count all the times I have misplaced my phone when it was on vibrate.

First, to be able to see on a map where your phone is... incredible. Second... to be able to do all of those features... stunning.

I'm buying this phone now. There is no longer a debate on here or with myself. I was tinkering with the idea of the Atrix by Motorola, but not anymore. Not even CLOSE.

Sold.
Freaking sold.

Upvote 0
It's so funny everyone is touting the Atrix features but no one is highlighting the Inspire features so i figured why not

When I saw the AT&T and HTC were bringing this phone to the states, I was happy as hell.

It's the EVO on AT&T... well, minus the kickstand and front facing camera. It's the form factor I have wanted for the longest time on AT&T. The Samsung Captivate came close at a 4" screen, but just didn't feel the same in my hand as an HTC device at 4.3".

The single piece aluminum body looks sexy as hell and the front... ALL SCREEN...

Is it February 13th yet?

Upvote 0
The front facing camera for me is absolutely no big deal whatsoever. The lack of a kickstand is a little irksome, but whatever... It's better than what I have. And don't get me wrong, I don't hate my iPhone 3GS... I'm just ready to upgrade.

Yea the no front facing camera means nothing to me either. Kick stand I can always get a case

Upvote 0
I am excited about this phone for a co-worker as I have the EVO 4G. The only concern I have for you guys is the 1250mah battery! We already have enough people that aren't happy about our battery life (BTW I'm fine with it)

Well like I said this seems.to be better optimized so hopefully it can last the day (12 hours) if not I will buy the 1450 battery from the thunderbolt

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones