New Sense UI

Last Updated:

1. Timbo2969

Timbo2969 Member This Topic's Starter

I know you already have plans, but the new Sense UI would be sweet. Of course, we have to wait until some stability comes into play, but then it would be nice.

Advertisement
  2. rmk

rmk Well-Known Member Developer

Absolutely. When that does happen we'll make the versioning leap to Virtuous 4.0. ;)

I've mentioned it before, I wouldn't even consider basing Virtuous off the new Sense until we had either a final or a build which was proven to be extremely stable. I may, however, create a sister ROM (pick your favorite antonym for the word virtuous) once it gets a bit more reliable.

But of course, it's on my radar.

incred99 and wryun like this.
  3. syrguy1969

syrguy1969 Well-Known Member

I have been following the IncDoes Sense "Desire HD" (v0.4 now) and it is actually getting quite stable according to users. MMS just got fixed, so the camera/camcorder being broken seems to be the last main glitch in the ROM. Looking pretty good!!!

Can't wait for a Virtuous version!!

4. dscribe

dscribe Well-Known Member

1 vote for "Obscene" ...what you guys think?

5. syrguy1969

syrguy1969 Well-Known Member

I like "Righteous"....I think it works well with the word/meaning of Virtuous, like a running theme almost!! :D

6. Virtuous 4.0! wooot wooot! cant wait!

7. JeeperDon

JeeperDon Well-Known Member

I was bad, I'm sorry. I was anxious to see the new Sense, so I downloaded IncDoes Sense 0.5 and wiped Virt 3.0.1.

The cute tweaks to Sense are nice, seem to be the next obvious improvement to present Sense, but what was I thinking?? Starting over with a new developer? After Rafi has been so talented and attentive and all? I restored the Virt 3.0.1 after only 30 mins. Sorry Rafi, it won't happen again.

8. rmk

rmk Well-Known Member Developer

I forgive you, this time. ;)