New service coming?

1. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

I don't think a USB stick that allows access to all of my accounts is going to be more secure than making strong, unique passwords for each site (the important ones at least). This would make hacking as simple as stealing someone's USB device. What happens when I loose it or leave it in a computer somewhere, because it will happen.
  3. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

Hmmm. I guess it would be cool to have it in a secure, work type environment, when you have to have 5 or more different passwords for different programs.
  4. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

What if they embed a chip in your body, and you can use all of your passwords via NFC? lol

Wait, I could actually see that happening.
    :(
  5. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

Then hackers will also be kidnappers... or start cutting off limbs. Besides, if Google gets a chip inside my body, the security of my passwords is the least of my worries at that point.
  6. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

I think in this situation the malicious users would use something that imitates or clones an active nfc signal, allowing them to repeat it later..?

:confused:

But, the idea of a computer logging you in as soon as your fingers hit the keyboard is kind of appealing.... :)
  7. pbf98

pbf98 Well-Known Member Contributor

So rather than remembering multiple passwords I have to keep track of a usb stick.... hmmm thats easier said than done.

I just don't see this being a feasible idea until it would be easier to keep track of these devices. So you don't have to worry about not being able to access your accounts if you lose your usb stick..
  8. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

I really like this idea and completely support it. I am just hoping there is a backup plan in case you lose your physical password, and a way to remove its ability to log into your account if lost/stolen.