1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

New Settings app?

1. PenguinxEnjoi

PenguinxEnjoi New Member

Okay, so I'm running Stock 2.3.5 and I do not like the look of my settings app. Is there an app that just changes settings on your phone, but looks good? If not, are there any devs that can make this app? Not interested in "quick" toggles or settings, because I don't want it to try and make it faster to change settings, but just make it look better. If it mimicked what the settings looks like in Jelly Bean or Ice Cream Sandwich, that would be good. Also, can it be no root please, Thank You.

Advertisement
    :
  2. kejlyCZ

kejlyCZ Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums!
    No, you have to install new Android version to get the new look.
  3. PenguinxEnjoi

PenguinxEnjoi New Member

Thanks, and I don't want to change the look of the settings apk, but simply just add another app. An example would be getting the "Gallery ICS" app from the app store, it mimics the look of the ICS gallery but does not change the actual stock gallery app. There are apps on the play store that allow the changing of android settings such as brightness, but the main goal of the apps are to try and make it quick or fast for the user to change, instead of just add a different user experience. Since they do not need root, I would imagine this app I am trying to find, or get someone to develop, would not need it either.
  4. kejlyCZ

kejlyCZ Well-Known Member

The answer is still no, there's no such Settings app with ICS look. I also hate the look of my company Samsung with Android 2.x, compared to my private phone with 4.x it looks ugly, but I have to live with this:)